R&D Stations Manager
Fecha de publicación: 2020-09-30
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, rapeseed and sunflowers. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 4.950 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. Further information please visit: www.kws.com/career
We are seeking to recruit at the earliest opportunity a R&D Stations Manager on a permanent, full-time basis to support all the activities of our Research & Development stations, located in Chivilcoy, Buenos Aires, and Jesus María, Córdoba, Argentina.
• Direction and supervision of the technical staff of the stations.
• Organization of all activities at the stations and for all crops.
• Responsible for short and medium-term planning (budgets, investments, personnel, cost control).
• Ensure the right conduction of all the activities taking place.
• Establish the organization of effective and efficient teams. Team training and development.
• Proposal and development of initiatives leading to the improvement of quality and efficiency of the different activities.
• Provide clear reports to her/his supervisors about the progress of all the activities carried out.
• Communication with internal customers in relation to the development of the activities
• Ensure consistent results in terms of quantity and quality of seeds produced, optimizing the timing of the different activities: Winter nursery, local nurseries, Isolations, LP.
• Develop and maintain an effective financial analysis in direct communication with the central administration in Argentina.
• Standardization of procedures between stations.
• Implement and maintain Health and Safety policy.
• Academic Degree: Agronomic Engineer.
• Advanced English level.
• Minimum 5 years experience in seed reseach/production, and agronomic management and practices.
• Good communication skills is a must.
• Previous experience leading teams of field professionals, technicians and seasonal workers is required.
• Sense of precision and structured working procedures
• Proactivity and Independence
• Committed and responsible
• Excellent team player
• Seasoned in MS Office tools and R&D sytems.
Permanent contract / Competitive conditions / Great work environment / Global company
Interested? Then please send your detailed job application to email@example.com, quoting in the subject "job posting R&D Stations Manager".
Look at your future company. Here you can see the panoramic view for different buildings at our headquarters in Einbeck: www.kws.de/kws_360view